Join me for a 6-week full-body virtual bootcamp! Offering flexibility for even the busiest person, Balance Virtual Bootcamp can be done in the comfort of your own home with minimal equipment. Most of the workouts will be 30-40 minutes—efficient, effective exercise is what Balance is known for!
Afraid that you aren’t fit enough to even start a bootcamp? I offer modifications to most exercises, as well as ways to make them harder, too. It is up to each individual to know your limitations and stop exercising if something is painful. PLEASE NOTE: This program is not designed for pregnant women or women who have given birth in the last two months.
How does it work?
Workouts are delivered every Monday, Wednesday, Friday via email. Questions can be asked (and will be answered promptly) in the course modules.
What do I get?
- A structured three-times-per-week for six weeks workout program designed by a certified personal trainer.
- A weekly video with additional tips to help keep you focused, motivated, and accountable.
- The opportunity to learn an efficient, effective way to exercise.
- A forum to meet and learn from other health-seekers, just like you, all over the world.
What kind of equipment do I need?
- a resistance tube
- 2 sets of handweights/dumbbells (5 pounds & 10 pounds)
- a stability ball
- a yoga mat or towel
- an interval timer (either on your watch or a smartphone app)
- roughly 5 feet x 5 feet of clear floor space
Other things that are nice to have but NOT necessary:
- step (a stool with good grip to the floor works, as does the bottom step on a staircase)
- pull up/chin up bar
I can’t afford a personal trainer. Can I afford Balance Virtual Bootcamp?
The entire 6-week Balance Virtual Bootcamp—18 workouts PLUS the private discussion page interactions within the modules-- is only $47.
Making this investment in your health is a gift for yourself!
Good health and great happiness to you!
DISCLAIMER: As with any fitness or workout program, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to have physician clearance before starting. Please take care of yourself-- make sure your physician approves of this or any other exercise program you undertake. Thank you.